I'm having the same issue. It seems like maybe it's a server-side caching issue or something, because if I go to https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_ the images all show up.
annoying yes but there was nothing lost. From a nerd's point of view (me) this program is incredibly complex and getting better by the day.... The main problem with Google is their lack of communication with end users wrt to the status leaving us all "up in the digital air" :-)
I am also having same issue - lots of people reporting similar issue since Oct 20th.
AntwortenLöschenAndy Levy could you please re-share to raise awareness?
AntwortenLöschenAll backed up Photos I took yesterday with the Pixel XL doesn't appear on the Chromebook.
AntwortenLöschenSame here.
AntwortenLöschenI'm having the same issue. It seems like maybe it's a server-side caching issue or something, because if I go to https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_ the images all show up.
AntwortenLöschencrap, same.
AntwortenLöschensame too . I pay big bucks for this service.
AntwortenLöschenplus.google.com - This has been broken since Wednesday, and I'm actually pretty pissed about it...
AntwortenLöschenOne week spent and no bullettin from Google? Hard times are coming!
AntwortenLöschensame here too :-(
AntwortenLöschenSame
AntwortenLöschenIt seems fixed for me now! Hopefully everyone else is seeing their photos now too.
AntwortenLöschenSame! Thanks, Google Photos
AntwortenLöschenfixed as of now.
AntwortenLöschenfor the record, let us have a look on the the time line here to put things in perspective.
Oct. 19th this is a customer support issue for Google Photos and, it seems, gets treated as such.
Oct. 22th with this Android Police Post
plus.google.com - This has been broken since Wednesday, and I'm actually pretty pissed about it...
it escalates from a customer support issue into an PR issue for Google.
Oct. 23th Google, apparently, fixes the issue.
Hhm.
What root cause to this symptom am I missing?
Thanks again to Ryne Hager!
ok now fixed
AntwortenLöschenannoying yes but there was nothing lost. From a nerd's point of view (me) this program is incredibly complex and getting better by the day.... The main problem with Google is their lack of communication with end users wrt to the status leaving us all "up in the digital air" :-)
AntwortenLöschen